Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Let there be light!.....and a baby!

Well, today was a great day for finishing projects! I was able to get the window built from scratch for the shed so I can actually look out now! It lets so much light into the shed and makes it feel less like you're always sitting in a cave.
Here's a shot from the inside. It's so nice to see something!
Here's a quick shot of the details in the corner.  I'm really happy with the way it turned out! After washing the window, Nysha thought there was no glass in it! It's nice because if there every comes a time when I need to replace the glass, the screws on the inside stops come out and a new piece of glass can be slipped in.

In case you haven't seen Nysha's blog, I also got the crib put together tonight! It makes it feel so much more real that we're actually having a baby! I am so excited to be a Dad and to spend time with my little man. Less than a month left!
Doesn't it look good?! We put this whole setup together for about $6! Not too shabby! I like that!

No comments: