Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

My latest interest - the Sylvan Sport "Go" Trailer

I was stumbling around the internet last night and found the most cool design for a trailer that I've ever seen. It's called the Sylvan Sport "Go". Eventually I would like to buy a camper or tent trailer when we have a larger vehicle to pull it, but when I saw this, my view has been shifted over to something more practical for all around the year instead of a handful of times per season.

This trailer is amazing! It weighs only 800 lbs, so it's light enough to be dragged behind a small car or a truck. The thing I like the most about this trailer is that is so practical for a multitude of different uses. It can be used for:

-Hauling lumber home or taking things to the dump.
-Taking bikes, kayaks, or other outdoor equipment out for a day of fun.
-Taking a quad or dirt bike out into the hills.
-Setting up the included tent and using the trailer as a tent trailer.

There are so many different uses with this trailer. I like it because it can be used all year around and for many different things. Instead of having a garbage trailer, a tent trailer and a truck just used for hard work and hauling things, they can all be condensed down to one unit that takes up very little space. For me, the space issue is important because I don't have a whole lot of room for storing things like multiple trailers for different events.

Check out the website for this trailer. It isn't cheap, but I think for the array of things it can do, it would be cheaper in the long run. It costs around $7000 for the trailer and basic package, with another $500 for the extra features like the awning and extra mattresses for the beds inside to increase the number of people the trailer will sleep.

Sylvan Sports

Here's the link for the website if you want to see more information about it. I also found a good clip that shows the "Go" in action!

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

That is so cool! I've never seen anything like that before.